Auto and Motorcycle
Get pre-approved before you shop and improve your negotiating power at the dealership.
- Terms up to 84 months for new vehicle purchases
- Terms up to 72 months for used vehicles that are six (6) model years old or less or up to 60 months for used vehicles that are seven (7) or eight (8) years old.
- Borrow up to $100,000 for a new vehicle or up to $75,000 for a used vehicle.
- Qualified borrowers can also choose to add on tax, title, warranty or GAP (Guaranteed Asset Protection) insurance coverage costs into their financing.
- Extended warranties* that are more cost effective than options available at the dealership.
- Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) Insurance Coverage, which helps protect you against financial loss in the event the vehicle is totaled or stolen and deemed a total loss.**
Vehicle loans are available for new vehicle purchases and for used vehicles with a maximum of 90,000 miles.
*Extended Vehicle Warranties are a purchase option offered through Route 66.
**Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) Insurance Coverage is a purchase option offered through Allied Solutions.
To apply, you’ll need:
- Purchase and Sales Agreement
- Copy of window sticker (only if it’s a new)
- Copy of the title (if vehicle is used, additionally, no salvaged or reconstructed vehicles/cycles will be financed.)
- RMV-1 Form
- Current Pay Stub
- Insurance binder
Be sure to check out our Vehicle Loan Resources.