- Check account balances, review activity, and download account transaction history.
- Set up one-time or recurring transfers of funds from one account to another.
- Pay a single bill or set up recurring payments for bills such as utilities, mortgages, rent, credit cards, and loan payments. CBCU provides a 100% Payment Guarantee for properly scheduled payments.
- Arrange same day, expedited payments for a small fee or use POPMoney to send or receive money with individuals.
- Pay your CBCU VISA® Credit Card. (You will be taken to a partner site of CBCU and for first time use will need to register your card.)
- Set up account alerts such as low balance or overdraft notifications.
Go Green! Sign up for E-Statements
- Online Banking lets you receive your monthly account statements and loan invoices securely online. Each month you’ll receive an email alert that your documents are ready for viewing via your Online Banking account.
- Up to 16 months of statement and check history are stored and accessible. To access earlier statements, please contact a Member Service Representative at any branch location.
Spend wisely and plan for the future
- Categorize your spending, set a budget, and create and monitor savings goals.
- Stop payment on a check or reorder checks.
Open accounts and apply for loans
- If you are a registered CBCU Online Banking user you can open Checking, Club and Share Certificate accounts online
- Apply for a Personal Loan
Change your personal information
- Edit your personal profile, such as your email address or phone number.
- Change account security information, such as user ID, password, or security information.
Access and make changes to electronic services
- Request an ATM or Debit Card replacement or apply for a new ATM or Debit Card.
- Easily deactivate your card if you’ve lost, misplaced or believe you’ve had your Debit or ATM Card stolen. Plus, you can reactivate your card if you find or retrieve your card. Access this feature in Banking Services under My Profile.
- Notify CBCU of your travel plans to be sure your debit card will be accepted wherever you travel.
- Change personal profile information, such as email, address or phone number.
- Change account security information, such as user ID, password or security information.
- Pay your CBCU Visa® Credit Card (Please note you will be taken to a partner site of CBCU and for first time use will need to register your card).
Pay all your bills securely online with your Checking Account! Sign up through Online or Mobile Banking.
- Pay a single bill for a one-time purchase.
- Set up recurring payments for bills such as utilities, mortgage, rent, credit card, and CBCU loans.
- Schedule when you want your bills to be paid.
- 100% Payment Guarantee for properly scheduled payments.
- Same day expedited pay*.
- Access Bill Pay with your Apple or Android device.
- Bill Pay is free with a CBCU Checking Account, which you can quickly apply for online.
* Same day expedited pay option incurs a $9.95 fee.