Direct Deposit & Get Paid Early
It’s fast and easy.
Sign up for Direct Deposit and have your paycheck automatically deposited into your chosen account. In addition to the added convenience, you’ll get the benefit of unlimited free ATM withdrawals at all City of Boston Credit Union ATMs.
Sign up for Direct Deposit:
- Contact your employer and request a direct deposit form. (Some employer forms are available through the Credit Union. Give us a call for more information.)
- You’ll need City of Boston Credit Union’s routing number (211080822) your Member number, and the name of the account where funds will be deposited. For example, choose to deposit to main share savings (123456-01), share draft/Now checking (123456-40), or Money Market (123456-45), then write the account name next to your choice.
Members who choose Direct Deposit get free ATM withdrawals at all CBCU ATMs and surcharge-free SUM Program ATMs. (ATMs owned by institutions not on the SUM Program may impose their own surcharge.)
For support, please call Member Service at (781) 828-1444.
Additional Direct Deposit opportunities
Direct Deposit may also be used for Social Security and other benefit/pension checks. Contact Member Service to learn more, at (781) 828-1444.
Get Paid Early
All City of Boston Credit Union Members with a recurring Direct Deposit of payroll, retirement, Social Security, or other recurring income may have access to their funds up to two days early.
- This no cost benefit from CBCU allows members with Direct Deposit faster access to funds*.
- No sign-up is necessary. This is an automatic benefit.
- Members with automatic transfers to loan payments and savings accounts will initiate when funds are received to the Credit Union. If you have pre-set transfers for a specific day of the week, those transfers will remain set for that day.
* Receipt of immediate credit of your direct deposit to your City of Boston Credit Union account up to two (2) business days early is based upon when we receive your payroll from your employer. City of Boston Credit Union assumes no liability for depositing these funds to your account early.